Stay Cool and Light with Yummy Asian Mint Summer Noodles


Stay Cool and Light with Yummy Asian Mint Summer Noodles

Hey, Mint Fanatics! Recently, we launched a new menu available only for this summer: the Asian Mint summer noodles. These are just some of our signature noodle dishes, but with a twist that’s just right for the season. What’s this twist, you ask? Well, instead of our usual noodles, we’re making them with shirataki noodles, a fiber-based noodle that’s light, has almost zero carbs, and absolutely delicious.

The Asian Mint summer noodles even landed a special feature on CW33’s Morning After show. On that show, our Chef Nikky Phinyawatana demonstrated how to make Asian noodle salad using shirataki noodles. You can watch the recap here: https://bit.ly/3k0iMpi.

The Asian Mint summer noodles menu features five of our signature noodles dishes

As we’ve mentioned earlier, our Asian Mint summer noodles are our signature noodle dishes with a light, summery twist. In other words, we’re giving you the option to enjoy your favorite noodle dishes with shirataki noodles instead of our usual rice or clear noodles.

Which Asian Mint noodle dishes can you order with shirataki noodles? Here’s the list:

  • Pad see iew – stir-fried noodles in black soy, broccoli, bok choy, and egg
  • Asian noodle salad – noodles tossed with shrimp, chicken, julienned rainbow vegetables in season, grape tomatoes, peanuts, and mint, and dressed with spicy lime sauce
  • Kua kai – noodles mixed with chicken, eggs, and scallions, and served with romaine lettuce
  • Pad kee mow – Thai drunken noodles with eggs, tomato, romaine lettuce, red bell peppers, Thai basil, and spicy Thai chili basil soy sauce
  • Pad Thai – stir-fried noodles with eggs, peanuts, bean sprouts, shrimp, tofu, chicken, and tamarind sauce

As always, you can order these noodles with your preferred protein: chicken, beef, shrimp, or scallop. For a truly healthy and vegetarian/vegan meal, you can enjoy them with more veggies and tofu.

What makes shirataki noodles summer-perfect in the first place?

We have two big reasons why we think shirataki noodles are the perfect summer food.

One, it’s light yet filling. Shirataki noodles are made using fiber from the root of the konjac plant. The konjac plant is native to East and Southeast Asia, and its roots are tubers that look like yams. Because they’re made with konjac fiber, shirataki noodles absorb water easily. Thus, when you eat them, they move slowly down the digestive track. This gives you that full feeling even when you’ve eaten only a small bowlful.

Two, shirataki noodles have zero-carbs. The fiber of the konjac root has no digestible carbs, and they actually make up 3% of the noodles. The remaining 97% is entirely water. So, you can eat as much of these noodles as you can without feeling guilty about it.

Additionally, shirataki noodles are proven to have many health benefits. They can help you lose weight, improve your gut health, and control your blood sugar and insulin levels.

Shirataki noodles are just perfect for our Asian Mint summer noodles menu. They’re light yet filling, absolutely healthy, and absolutely delicious.

You can order your noodles here: http://bit.ly/3a0rbnc

SHARE THIS:

+ There are no comments

Add yours