We LOVE OUR COMMUNITY AND MINT FANATICS
Asian Mint ® donates throughout the year to over 100 different charities, schools and non-profit organizations. We do not take a tax write off for these donations because we believe that a business can be profitable and charitable at the same time. We thank you for being our current loyal or potential loyal mint fans because you are contributing to a philanthropic model that improves our community.
Please direct donation inquiries by visiting a manager on site.
Asian Mint ® has donated to the following charities, schools, and non-profit organizations (cash and in-kind), and many more:
• Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
• Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
• North Texas Food Bank
• Teachers that request funds via DonorsChoose. We love proactive teachers like Ms. Okura and Ms. Andro.
• Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center
• Medical City Dallas’ Hospital Kids’ Fit Program
• Save Dallas Water Program
• The Hockaday School
• Kramer Elementary School
• Dedley Montesorri School
• Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer
• And many more